Monday, 11 June 2007

Welcome

Welcome to John Burke's Education Project. So called because it's a project that will never end, there's always something to learn and increasingly in new ways.

I've worked in Post-16 Education since 1985, in both Further Education and Higher Education. I currently work as a Senior Adviser with JISC infoNet, one of JISC's Advisory Services.

My background is in Information Systems, mainly Student Records systems, and I am currently involved in writing materials and running workshops for JISC infoNet in Project Management, Risk Management, Change Management, Process Review and other related topics.

I have an interest in all things e-Learning related and in the use of technology in education and learning.

That's me - the door is open to dialogue!

No comments: